You can hire the professional people who master the art of relocation. They make the process simple and stress free. Actually there is another concept called “do it yourself”. Doing the relocation yourself also involves getting the services of professional removers at some point in time. Below mentioned is the guide that involves both the concepts together.
- Take a tour of the new property: It is always advised to take a tour of the new property before starting the packing process. By doing this you can always have an idea of the space available at your new property. If one has the idea of the space available, this can be more or less than your current premises.
- Hire Professionals: There are lots of companies that offer these services and are quiet competent in their own field. They offer the combination of services involving removals, Self storage and shipping. After doing a search you’ll get the best services available online. You can arrange a visit of 2 to 3 service providers. They will visit your premises take a tour and will analyze what kind of vehicle is required and if storage is needed by you and at the end they will hand you a quotation. Select for the provider and you are all set.
- Start packing: Packing is the strenuous part of the whole exercise. If you break this task into parts this become quiet easy. Take a tour of your home all the way from your garage to the attic and not missing your living room and bedrooms. Make a list of the things you will take along and the list of the things you want to store at the self storage.
- Label the boxes: After you have made the list of the items to be taken or stored. Start packing them starting from your living room and moving further. It is essential to label the boxes about the material contained because this makes life easy while unpacking or transferring the stuff to storage unit.
- End of tenancy: Following the contract for tenancy is quiet essential as you only get your deposit money if you have complied with the agreement made at the time of starting of tenancy. The same company you are dealing with, for your removal and storage also provide end of tenancy cleaning service. You can consult them for your cleaning needs.
- Let the removals company to take lead: After you have done your part in labeling and packing let the removal company to lead now. They will visit your place and carefully use the bubble wrap and other packing material to make sure that the boxes and the other things are secured and there is very less space for damage. They have transit insurance which make sure that you get the claim of the item damaged. They will go ahead and secure the things in their vehicle and will transfer all the things to your new location. They will also transfer the extra stuff to the self storage unit if you already have it or you need a new one they will help you accordingly.